20 Dec Montessori Holiday Gingerbread Friends Activity
The Winter Holiday season is upon us and spending time creating or playing with popular holiday characters warms your little one’s spirit. We love sharing fun activities for our students & families to do together at home. Time to get festive, let’s use our fine motor skills and put together a gingerbread friend!
- Gingerbread Friends template
- Colored construction paper (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Pink, Brown) OR Markers/crayons of this color
- Print out our free Gingerbread Friends Template.
- Cut out each piece of the gingerbread friends.
- Trace around each piece of the gingerbread friends on colored construction paper OR color your printout.
- Brown – head and body
- Red, Orange, Yellow – buttons
- Blue – bowtie, bow
- Pink- cheeks
- Cut out your traced construction paper.
- Glue together your gingerbread friends!
We can’t wait to see your gingerbread friends! Share your creations with us on social media, please be sure to tag us! Check out our Montessori Holiday Gingerbread Friends Reel on our Instagram page for visual instructions!