23 Sep School Director/Assistant Director/Administrator
Summary of Position:
Children’s Manor and Children’s Magnet Montessori Schools (CMMS) is a family-owned education company in Maryland with programs ranging from infant care to elementary school. We currently operate 9 schools across Maryland. Our mission, based on the educational philosophy of Dr. Maria Montessori, is to prepare children to excel in a global society by providing an academically rigorous, engaging, and supportive learning environment that cultivates curiosity, creativity, and critical thinking.
As we grow, we are seeking a School Director to manage and lead individual school campuses in and around Howard County/Baltimore County. This is a leadership position and is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about Montessori early childhood education, is excellent at operational details, enjoys interacting with parents, and wants to help teachers grow.
- Responsible for day to day administration of all aspects of the school
- Ensure an academically rigorous, supportive, and safe Montessori environment for children
- Support school compliance and advancement including state and licensing requirements
- Develop adequate staffing plans and supporting teachers and staff through professional development
- Nurture the CMMS community through parent engagement and communications.
- Drive school enrollment and marketing in partnership with the marketing manager
- Work closely with senior leadership to implement and execute system-wide curricula, professional development, policies, procedures, and communications
- Bachelor’s degree in education or related field; Montessori certification in Maryland highly desired.
- 3+ years of leadership experience in a preschool-type setting, preferably in a Montessori environment.
- Expert organization and written/verbal communication skills
- Strong and confident technology and computer skills.
- Must be flexible with working hours to ensure the operational success of the school.
To apply, please send a brief, well-written cover letter on why you are a fit for this role cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit childrensmanor.com..