17 Feb Infant & Toddler Lead Teacher/Assistant Teacher
Summary of Position:
The Infant and Toddler teacher/assistant teacher will understand and promote the school’s mission, vision, policies, and procedures both within and outside the immediate school community. The Infant and Toddler Assistant Teacher must be able to lift a child of up to 35 pounds. Salary is commensurate with previous experience.
- Responsible for the safety of all children in the group ranging in age from 6 weeks through 2 years.
- Plan and implement activities that promote the social, physical, and intellectual growth of children
- Responsible for the care, hygiene, diapering, learning, and developmental activities, and specialized programs
- Communicate directly with parents regarding their child’s accomplishments and daily activities
- Maintain classroom records, cleanliness, and orderliness to align with state regulations and standards
- Demonstrated skill in early childhood curriculum and implementation.
- Actively engaged with the children while serving as a role model through appearance and actions
- Provide a loving and nurturing environment for all children
- Excellent organizational skills
- 90 hours and Infant 45 hours of infant/toddler coursework preferred
- CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain
- 1+ years of experience working with infants and/or toddlers or 30 college credits
- ADA compliance certificate
- Breastfeeding certificate
- Maryland’s Basic Health and Safety training
- Minimum of high school diploma
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org