We look forward to meeting you on Saturday, March 13, 2021!
A member of our CMMS Forest Hill administrative staff will give you an in-person tour of our classrooms and explain our robust and empowering curriculum and programs. At the end of the tour, our goal is to have answered all of your questions, making your decision for child care a simple and easy one!
Due to COVID-19, there are certain safety precautions that you must follow to be able to enter our school building. The week of the event, you will receive a Google Form to e-sign with your agreement to our policies.
- In-person visitors are limited to 2 per family. At this time, no children will be allowed to enter the building.
- You may not attend if you or any member of your household has a fever, cough, chills, or any other COVID-19 like symptoms, has recently traveled out of state, or is awaiting a COVID-19 test result.
- All visitors are required to wear face masks at all times.
- Visitors will not have access to our bathrooms.
- Prior to entering the building, all visitors must have their temperature checked & use the hand sanitizer provided.
Please visit our Sign-Up genius below, spaces are limited, so choose to time slot as soon as possible. Thank you!